This role will be part of the PMO team working on high value construction healthcare projects. Project:
The role is responsible to provide a structured, efficient and traceable method for identifying, assessing and approving changes to the programme baseline. The role will provide a programme change management process that enables the programme leadership to make informed decisions based on data, analysis and quantitative assessments of both the direct and consequential impacts of a change prior to its implementation.
The project controls manager will provide a programme change management system that demonstrates traceability of scope, schedule and budget against the original programme baseline.Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring adherence to the programme change control process.
- Monitoring change as defined by the programme change management processes and procedures.
- Initiating and submitting programme change notices and determining the appropriate approval route.
- Setting up and running the change and risk board in conjunction with its chair. Ensuring the board is formally minuted.
- Issuing the programme instructions and co-ordinates responses and impact assessments.
- Maintaining up to date integrated cost and schedule performance management baseline.
- Tracking and reporting of current schedule trends and key interdependencies.
You have a degree qualification or equivalent and a member of a professional body such as APM. You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You will have experience working in large infrastructure projects/programmes within a construction or consultancy background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance and health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.About us
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”