Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition, you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
We’re committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country’s services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel. What is the purpose of this role?
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self-starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for everyone.
We believe that we are what we do.
It’s more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we’re proud to be the better
To ensure the Planned Preventative Maintenance programme is completed in line with specifications and Work Packages.
We have a role that has become available to be part of our MOJ team at Amey. Working in a secure environment, you will be part of a team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical.
HMP Swinfen Hall
39 hours What will this role involve?
What are we looking for?
- Routine and non-routine maintenance.
- Fault finding Identification of life expired equipment.
- Check, repair and make good faults and life expired equipment.
- Inspections, water sampling and risk assessment.
- Mains water supply repairs.
- Minimise wastage and continually improve processes.
- Ensure statutory works are carried out to time and that work is compliant.
- This role may include working at height and in all weather conditions.
What makes this role unique?
- Amey will complete a DBS for you upon successful interview.
- Full driving licence.
- Appropriate Trade qualification NVQ 3
- Maximo maintenance system experience or similar package.
- Experience in operating light plant.
- Gas safe registration card Legionella Control (L8)
You will ensure all works are carried out to the highest safety standards and to the agreed method statements. This is a great opportunity to join and well-established and growing business.