Multiple healthcare projects within our social infrastructure framework agreements in Sydney and NSW.
To control, manage and coordinate the health project development and delivery from preconstruction, design development to handover and close out, ensuring the works are delivered safely, on time and to agreed budget, whilst maintaining the highest quality standards.Your responsibilities will include
- Managing the team in the delivery of projects through the development of the project management strategy and delivery.
- Supporting all stages of the lifecycle through the design management, delivery, quality, time, cost and hand over of these key projects.
- Being accountable for the delivery of all site wide construction activities, through the supervision of all packages and relevant sub-consultants and contractors.
- Reviewing and reporting project status with regards to all works to the project management team and recommending corrective action where necessary.
- Meeting budgetary objectives and making adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Reporting to the client on progress and to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships with suppliers, colleagues and clients. Proven experience in public hospitals and understanding of the process of health facility planning. You will have a construction, cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer. Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.About us
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”