Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has been delivering world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.The Opportunity
In North America, we offer a full suite of project and cost management services. We’ve grown from a small core team to a network of offices including New York, Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles.
As an ambitious business in the region, we pride ourselves on promoting from within as well as offering genuine opportunities for individual development, progress and recognition.
Most recently, the business has been awarded a PMO appointment with a major corporate global owner heavily focused on cost, and we are looking for an experienced senior cost manager to lead a team of circa 5 based in the Raleigh, North Carolina area.Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing, growing and leading cost management team for key client account
- Conducting feasibility studies and writing procurement reports.
- Applying the value management techniques at the outset of a project.
- Managing, estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan.
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including pre-qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively.
- Ensuring that post-contract cost variances and change control processes are managed effectively.
- Ensuring that cost checking and valuation work is managed effectively.
- Ensuring the production of monthly post-contract cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a program, construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Rewards and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, a robust vacation package, a 401k with company match, and a health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”