Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.The opportunity
To establish and manage a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, questioning and seeking to improve the large-scale residential development project.Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing effective communication.
- Liaising with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that requirements are identified, assessed and appropriately integrated into the project.
- Working in a client-facing role.
- Monitoring and managing the project through all stages of delivery.
- Developing the delivery strategy, guiding the design management, managing procurement and all construction activities through the extended professional team of consultants and contractors.
- Coordinating, planning and managing internal and external meetings in relation to the project.
- Providing input into client system safety and project risk assessment and management process.
- Managing the overall client interaction and relationship, ensuring Mace's position as a partner of choice.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a consultancy experience in infrastructure and large villa projects and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.Rewards and recognition
At Mace, we empower our people to be collaborative, curious and embrace their entrepreneurial spirits. Regardless of years’ experience, it’s a place to grow and thrive. We offer competitive packages along with a host of learning and development opportunities to help your career stay on track.
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues and influential clients and get to see the world.
'Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.'