About the role
Balfour Beatty Homes has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join our New Homes team to work in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.What you'll be doing
To secure sales on site to achieve the companys targets whilst providing excellent and professional customer service. Liaise with purchasers and their solicitor on status of missives/contracts and funds. Undertake general administrative duties in relation to role. Ensure the required high standards of on-site sales presentation is maintained.
As a Sales Advisor, your main responsibilities are as follows:
Who we're looking for
- Secure reservations, missives/contracts and legal completions - meeting monthly targets
- Process all forms and documents in line with department procedures
- Resolve queries and overcome objections from prospective clients to secure reservations.
- Provide detailed and accurate information regarding availability, prices and incentives to prospective clients.
- Maintain weekly contact with clients
- Update MIS and sales tracker with all sales progression information
- Provide detailed and accurate information regarding house types and specification. Give detailed site information regarding services, lighting, boundaries etc.
- Understand architectural drawings and conveys accurate information to prospective clients.
- Hold weekly meeting with site manager to monitor build progress.
- Provide client choices and inspects plots to confirm kitchens and bathrooms.
- Provide detailed competitor analysis on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that showhome/sales area is kept to the highest standards.
- Ensure duties are carried out in line with company standards relating to Quality, Healthy & Safety and Sustainability issues
The following qualities and experience are essential:
Why work for us
- Previous experience as a New Homes Sales Adviser within a house building PLC or in smaller company
- Strong sales skills and the ability to manage effectively on site points of sale
- Understanding of Sales Process, consumer code and all relevant legislation/regulations
- Extremely customer focused
- Appropriate numeracy capability
- Aptitude and experience with CRM systems such as MIS
- Competent skills in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Good written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and seeing tasks through to completion in a timely and costly manner
- A team player with good interpersonal and influencing skills
- A self-starter who can manage their own time and proactively seek and execute activities that will add value to their function
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.About us
Balfour Beatty Investments is a global infrastructure investor operating in the UK, US and Canada. We provide the investment capability to deliver complex infrastructure projects. Over the past 21 years, Balfour Beatty Investments has established itself as one of the largest investors in the PPP industry, building a portfolio of more than 70 projects worldwide, predominantly in the UK and North America.
In recent years, Balfour Beatty Investments has diversified into new markets and geographies, demonstrating a successful evolution. Our core markets include: healthcare, education, student accommodation, residential and military housing, highways and power and waste.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering). Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
Attention To Detail