Mace North America is in search of an operations director with expertise in the pharma and life sciences sectors. This is an opportunity to be based in Tristate/Delaware area, responsible for managing and expanding the existing pharma teams who deliver a full suite of project management and cost consultancy services. Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Overseeing the delivery of project management and cost consultancy services to various new and existing pharma clients and upskilling the wider Mace US pharma team.
- Reporting to the managing director of North America, you will initially have a strong focus on business development and strategic growth, as a member of the global pharma steering committee.
- Responsible for leading and delivering the execution of all services delivered to the pharmaceutical and life sciences sectors including real estate, manufacturing and lab facilities on behalf of Mace North America.
- Establishing the pharma sector business plan for North America and communicating to all relevant teams across North America and Mace Group globally.
- Providing leadership and strategic direction to the pharma business, recruiting, motivating and developing our people to support Mace’s growth in the pharma sector nationwide. Creating and fostering an open and inclusive environment, providing opportunities for staff to thrive and develop.
- Overseeing the management of client projects and accounts from set ups to overseeing delivery from start to finish. Managing various accounts and work streams including the commercial aspect, resource planning and management, quality of content and client relationship management.
- Managing and creating bid proposal documents, preparing teams for client interviews, and tailoring bid presentations to relevant client audiences. Designing and driving outstanding content and initiatives for project teams.
You will have a track record of winning and delivering pharmaceutical client projects and accounts with the ability to demonstrate experience in a broad range of manufacturing and lab process and facilities.
You will have experience of establishing a suite of project, programme, cost consultancy or advisory services to global corporate pharma clients across the US.
You can build lasting client relationships and lead large, strong, motivated teams and will have a construction or project management background.
You will be able to demonstrate successful behaviours and the ability to build winning teams in a competitive market.Rewards and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, a robust vacation package, a 401k with company match, and a health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.About Us
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”