Mace is looking for an experienced MEP project manager to be a part of our construction business that has delivered some of the most recognised and celebrated projects. Your responsibilities will include
- Developing knowledge of construction build elements, including sequencing and dependencies.
- Producing of detailed engineering reviews at preconstruction ensuring the design is aligned throughout the drawings, specifications, schedules for package.
- Providing input into design review and management of close out items for package.
- Monitoring and auditing of installation works to ensure compliance with project strategies.
- Monitoring and auditing of MEP installation works to ensure compliance with construction status drawings i.e. line and level throughout the installation duration, spot checks to be undertaken.
- Producing of subcontractor tender information i.e. scope of works, interfaces schedules, pricing schedules, demarcations.
- Providing input during production of project health and safety plans.
- Monitoring of installation works to ensure compliance with Mace processes.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and will provide strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Rewards and recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance and health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.About us
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”