Louis Berger Services, Inc. (LBS) is seeking a qualified and professional Office Manager. The Office Manager is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, directing and coordinating office services; providing administrative support to the executive leadership group; and providing support to the business development team with administrative proposal activities.
**This position is contingent upon award of contract.**
• Create all documentation for DOT monthly invoice
• Create reports/documentation as assigned by Lead Project Manager and Deputy Project Manager
• Supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities for the executive leadership staff to optimize their time and organizational effectiveness
• Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, housekeeping of office facilities, distribution of keys and security access cards
• Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
• Provide administrative support to the executive leadership staff to include light bookkeeping, support using Microsoft Office tools, master filing systems, newsletter and marketing materials production, and production of reports and presentations
• Assist with expense reports and corporate credit card reconciliations
• Submit all documentation to set up vendors
• Creating PR’s for PO’s
• Invoice to system when needed
• Schedule travel arrangements and coordinate/plan special events
• Participate as needed in special department projects
• Understand and abide by the standards set forth for ethical behavior and integrity as detailed in the Code of Business Conduct
• Perform all other duties as prescribed by management.
• Coordinating and documenting releases of information pertaining to the project for client approval and posting as requested.
• Minimum of 3 years management experience in an office setting; government contracting environment preferred
• Associate's degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field strongly preferred
• Experience with public relations strongly preferred
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Must have high attention to detail and strong ability to multitask
• Must be able to take a professional approach when dealing with confidential information