Louis Berger Services is currently looking for Highway Maintenance Technicians to fill full-time roles in the Palm Beach County, FL area. The position is responsible for performing general maintenance of the highway maintenance project assigned.
• Cleans and grades ditches, drainage structures, highway road shoulders, slopes
• Repair work including, but not limited to, repair of fences, sign repair, litter debris removal, and other highway maintenance activities to include emergency response
• Use all equipment safely
• Drive standard shift vehicles
• Completes landscape maintenance duties, such a mowing, chemical and fertilizer application, weed control, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming and pruning.
• Operates a variety of mechanical equipment, including but not limited to, bed edgers, commercial mowers (ztr’s and possible bush hog), blowers, dump trailers, chain saw, and line trimmers.
• Care for equipment and notifies management of needed repairs.
• The successful individual will have a working knowledge of standard landscaping practices, including but not limited to mowing, weed eating, corrective pruning and fertilization.
Perform on-call duties as needed.