About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Site Setup Administrator / Coordinator (6 MONTH FIXED TERM)
to join our Plant & Fleet business unit to work in Sheffield.
What you'll be doing
- To bring together in one central service team expertise to plan and deliver site mobilisation and demobilisation across BBUK;
- Providing a service to construction projects to ensure arrangements are in place for sites to be mobilised on contract commencement date to enable efficient working from day one. Equally to competently demobilise sites when projects are completed;
- Conduct professional onsite meetings with customers and the supply chain including the coordination of all mobilisation/demobilisation onsite activities to achieve customer satisfaction and a streamed line one person contact for all;
- Provide an excellent customer service experience for the end user ensuring and accurate data recording for analysis of SLAs and KPIs;
- Key Stakeholder Engagement across all SBUs and supply chain.
You will have the following accountabilities:
Who we're looking for
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and suppliers to ensure customer satisfaction is high on large complex projects;
- Attend on site to co-ordinate delivery of mobilisations and demobilisations;
- Co-ordinate the successful completion of tenders. Attend site locations to manage programme delivery of modular/cabin mobilisation and demobilisations;
- Attend on site meetings with Project Managers, suppliers and internal functions on site to effectively manage and communicate all aspects of mobilisation and demobilisation successfully;
- Support the project in specifying requirements;
- Ensure all orders are placed accurately and completed on time to the customers specification and in agreed SLAs;
- Proactively monitor progress of all orders, working with internal/external suppliers to fulfil order requirements;
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with all other members of the team including suppliers and customers;
- Provide accurate data entry and maintenance of databases to assist in collation of management information;
- Assist in collation of management information for accurate reporting on SLAs and KPIs;
- Proactively problem solve and assisting project team (customer) with enquiries;
- Manage document storage and file management continuously auditing to ensure accurate data documented
- With any other duties commensurate with role;
- Take ownership of any given task and complete by agreed deadline;
- Contribute to delivery of the departments business plan through personal objectives.
Personal Qualities and Experience:
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS);
- CSCS Labourer or above Card;
- Communicate at all levels of the organisation;
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written;
- IT literate and able to produce management information;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office products (particularly Excel, Word, Project & Powerpoint);
- Customer focused and have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task, in fast paced high-volume deadline driven environment
Why work for us
- CPCS Appointed Person;
- Previous experience in construction functions;
- Previous construction site experience.
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.About us
Balfour Beatty Plant & Fleet Services provides whole life fleet management and plant & equipment hire solutions to the Balfour Beatty Group.
Supplying over 8,000 cars, LCVs, and HGVs, as well as specialist plant and equipment, our teams have an intimate and up-to-date knowledge of the plant and fleet industry.
From specifying bespoke vehicles and equipment, to organising lease agreements, mobilising new contracts and delivering driver risk training, Plant & Fleet supports Balfour Beattys projects across the UK with an industry leading fleet of Zero Harm and sustainably specified equipment. This allows Balfour Beattys contract teams to focus on what they do best successfully delivering essential infrastructure projects.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering). Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
click here to continue.-->