Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has been delivering world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.The Opportunity
In North America, we offer a full suite of project and cost management services. We’ve grown from a small core team to a network of offices including New York, Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles.
As an ambitious business in the region, we pride ourselves on promoting from within as well as offering genuine opportunities for individual development, progress and recognition.
The opportunity is to act as the key client interface ensuring that the client objectives are met through the delivery of a value added project management service.Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority throughout all stages of the project’s life cycle.
- Overseeing the design and/or installation of electrical gear, generators, boilers, and chillers, along with the associated distribution system.
- Developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners.
- Developing the client’s brief and delivery strategy, leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme through the established supply chain partners.
- Developing the project management strategy in line with the Mace Way and the client requirements.
- Working closely with the client, tenants, sub consultants and contractors to ensure timely, cost effective delivery.
- Coordinating and managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrate the ability to build robust, long term relationships and integrated teams.
- Acting as technical advisor to the client when it comes to MEP processes.
- Assisting in developing workplace safety procedures.
- Promoting workplace safety standards and procedures.
- Reporting any unsafe acts, conditions or accidents immediately.
- Assisting the safety team in achieving high standards of workplace safety.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Reward and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, a robust vacation package, a 401k with company match, and a health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Project Management Life Cycle