Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting to provide building maintenance, cleaning and asset management service for 40 Highways England’s sites? An excellent opportunity to contribute to our Highways England Contract by keeping our buildings clean and ensuring staff are safe.
Location: Easton Lane Motorway Maintenance Compound/To Outstation
Address: M3 Junction 9, Winchester, SO23 9TY
Salary: £9.30 Per Hour
Hours per week: Different hours/shifts available – One day on weekend will also be required)
Contract: Permanent What will you be doing?
What do you need to be successful?
- Provide an cleaning service that delivers to our contractual requirements
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Operates in accordance with the soft service platform and handbook
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
- Must have cleaning experience, preferably within a commercial background.
- Driving Licence essential due to location
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
We’re committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country’s services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your well being. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for everyone.
We believe that we are what we do.
It’s more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we’re proud to be the better
Attention To Detail