To manage the project team to safely deliver, on time, to stated quality, at minimum cost and to client satisfaction. Acting as the link between the client and other key stakeholders.Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing production of tender schedules and contribute to procurement of trade contractors. Issuing the instructions, on behalf of the client, to the developer and its professional team and contractor in accordance with the terms of their appointment or the building contract.
- Overseeing project reporting and recording procedures with the client and the developer’s professional team and contractor.
- Monitoring the performance of the developer and its professional team and the contractor and report to the client.
- Liaising with the developer and its professional team and prepare regular/monthly quality, cost and programme reports.
- Advising the client of any decisions required and obtain authorisation.
- Setting up and chair regular site progress meetings and report on weekly project and commercial progress.
- Managing and developing the team to ensure objectives are met and staff are supported and motivated. Assessing resources available on a regular basis and bring in additional support/specialist expertise.
- Establishing and monitoring appropriate project operating procedures and systems, specifically ensuring management plan is being followed and adhered to.
- Managing, monitoring and coordinating all key aspects of the project, including but not limited to, cost, value, risk, logistics, neighbour relations, safety, quality, M&E, design and environment.
- Ensuring close out and practical completion schedules are completed and issued.
- Preparing detailed project plan and providing financial reports on time (forecasts, budgets, income, fees and etc.).
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. Proven experience working with health projects. NEC and contract administration experience is essential. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Rewards and recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance, professional subscription or membership fee reimbursement, life cover, enhanced parental leave policy and flexibility centred around our social, health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.About us
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”