Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.The opportunity
This is an opportunity to be part of a Nationwide Government to Government programme of works in Peru. On the back of successful delivery of the Lima Games, Mace are positioned well to support the Peruvian government in this major national reconstruction.
These projects will provide lasting protection against the impacts of climate change, essential health and education infrastructure and long-term employment opportunities.
The stakeholder management lead will be responsible for mapping out the stakeholders involved, developing the programme level strategy and management plan. The role is also responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders. This role will work in partnership with the community engagement lead.Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring stakeholders are identified and recognized as partners in the development and delivery of the programmes strategic goals.
- Developing and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies including informing, consulting and involving stakeholders where relevant and evaluating the effectiveness of these strategies.
- Advising senior leadership of issues and/or risks to stakeholder relationships as soon as they arise so risks can be managed effectively.
- Assisting projects’ delivery directors to effectively consult and engage stakeholders on relevant projects.
- Advocating the value and commitment of stakeholder involvement in the development of products and services designed to meet stakeholder needs.
- Managing the effective delivery and ongoing implementation of a stakeholder contact management system.
- Managing the stakeholder engagement plan, and communications plan.
- Managing stakeholder forums, meetings workshops, and special events.
- Managing the measurement of stakeholder satisfaction with the scheme and developing and implementing strategies across the programme to find solutions to the findings.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Spanish language skills are a significant advantage and a willingness to learn is expected.Rewards and recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”