Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has been delivering world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.The Opportunity
To support Mace North America’s people team in executing the crucial function of human resources and people operations management.
Mace North America is in search of a people coordinator. The ideal candidate will be based in New York, and responsible for assisting the HRBP and Head of Talent for the Americas with the Mace people function and strategy development.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assisting with the employee life cycle from beginning to end.
- Preparing offer letters, references and position change letters.
- Managing the onboarding process for new starters.
- Record learning and development hours for reporting.
- Assisting in tracking and presenting HR and people data.
- Assisting and sometimes managing recruitment-sourcing and outreach for new hires, and scheduling interviews with hiring managers and people team.
- Supporting HRBP with payroll and benefits administration.
- Supporting employee focus initiatives such as people well-being and diversity and inclusion.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a cost, program, construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Reward and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, a robust vacation package, a 401k with company match, and a health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”