The role will have the ability to develop and agree with scope/budgets for projects and/or programmes and controlling forecast and actual costs against them. This includes the provision of risk and opportunity analysis on these budgets and change management.
The role is responsible for applying requirements management, budgeting and cost control, financial management, change management and benefits management.Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the project baseline budgets including control account plans or responsibility assignment matrix and WBS dictionary (SOW).
- Implementing the change management process on the project and assurance of alignment with the business and contractual requirements.
- Providing weekly and monthly performance and cost reports and associated analysis or narrative.
- Directing on the provision of estimates, resource and financial forecast data from the project into the business.
- Providing cost estimate alignment between Primavera and IFS.
- Ensuring a full and detailed understanding and interpretation of the customer requirements including project gate and phase reviews of the project life cycle.
- Supervising on the continuity between estimating and project delivery.
- Developing and maintaining the project assumptions or exclusions and dependencies logs.
- Managing the project change register and associated impact assessments.
- Ensuring that the schedule is cost loaded in line with the baseline budgets.
- Maintaining project EAC’s and ensure regular reviews are undertaken with each discipline.
- Governing the alignment of integrated schedule to project change register and budgets and forecasts.
You have a degree or BTEC equivalent qualification and a member of APM or similar professional body. You have cost planning, budgeting and estimating experience. You have knowledge of contract administration.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a cost consultancy experience and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance and health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.About us
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Work Breakdown Structure
Project Management Life Cycle