Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Our Asia Pacific hub started in 2004 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of the entire project.
- Supervising the development of the project management strategy and delivery.
- Managing the sub-consultants and the quality of their delivery.
- Being accountable for the delivery of all site wide construction activities, through the supervision of all packages and relevant sub-consultants and contractors.
- Reviewing and reporting project status with regards to all works to the project management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Delegating the project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Tracking the project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meeting budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Ensuring the work is delivered on time, within budget and to our very high quality standards.
- Reporting to the client on progress and to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Managing all health and safety of staff on the project and ensure teams are aware of the expectations.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”