We’re committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country’s services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your well being. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for
We believe that we are what we do.
It’s more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we’re proud to be the better What is the purpose of this role?
This advertisement is for an Assessment day for a number of cleaning/domestic positions. This assessment day will be held on 28th November 2019.
This role will include -
To provide a cleaning service that meets our contractual commitments, to include, but not limited to, tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, emptying bins, the polishing of surface and mopping of areas required. In line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
This role also includes serving patients meals. What will this role involve?
What are we looking for?
- Work according to legislative regulations i.e ensuring the correct use of colour coded equipment
- Comply with Internal and External HSEA requirements
- Provide a cleaning service that delivers to our contractual requirements
- Control stock levels and order consumables to ensure service delivery through the correct channels
- Operate machinery safely and in line with the guidelines and training provided
- Ensure a high quality service is provided to the building users at all times ensuring customer satisfaction
- Report any concerns or issues to the supervisor immediately for action e.g. broken equipment
- Ensure that all duties are completed in the time provided to a high standard
- Operate in accordance with the Soft Services Platform and Handbook
- The role includes using regen ovens
- Previous cleaning or domestic experience is ideal
- Experience using chemicals and machinery safely
- A reliable, punctual candidate who is able to work flexibly
- A team player
- A candidate with good environmental awareness
The position will be located in Birmingham NHS Trust.
We have a number of part time and full time positions available with a variety of shift patterns.
Shift patterns available to the successful candidate are -
- 4 days on, 4 days off
- Monday - Friday
This is a great opportunity to be a part of our successful and growing business.
Occupational Safety And Health
Quality Of Services