Atlanta MainProject Location(s):
Atlanta, GA 30301 USAMinimum Years Experience:Travel Involved:Job Type:
Position Description: Assist sales team in creating proposals, developing new leads and connecting with clients.
Reports To: General Manager, Regional Sales Manager, or Business Development Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Responsible for proposal writing, marketing presentations, strategy, and organization of internal resources for assigned prospects.
- Research and determine qualified target areas, projects, and clients.
- Develops new sales leads through cold calling, market research, and participation in industry events.
- Develop/track/maintain lists of opportunities in local region.
- Support operational sales organization (Account Executives, Market Directors, etc.)
- Perform preliminary review of Owner contracts and maintain responsibility for administration of CRM (Client Relationship Management), including Proposal Authorizations (PA) and Contract Authorizations (CA), Sales IOR (Indicated Outcome Report), and Sales Scorecard.
- Conducts client maintenance, follow through on leads.
- Participate in contract review.
- Coordinate with Marketing group on proposals and presentations.
- Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
- May supervise other Business Development Engineers.
Qualifications: Bachelors degree with a minimum of three years of construction industry experience. Should have a good understanding of commercial construction, including a field perspective and/or work in a preconstruction capacity. Must display initiative, leadership, and independent thinking in a team environment; strong ability to solve problems. Proven interpersonal, verbal and written skills. Must have advanced presentation/sales skills. Will be required to attend and/or participate in early morning and/or late evening meetings/networking events.
Physical Demands: Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud.
*May perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor