Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.The opportunity
A great opportunity for a senior project manager to join our established healthcare sector within Mace, which is currently experiencing an exciting and sustained period of growth. The existing team have a proven track record of successfully delivering a wide variety of projects the highest quality.
As senior project manager you will work on multiple projects, running complex projects or programmes.Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the outline, development briefs and delivery of reports including feasibility and project progress reports.
- Facilitating the anchor workshops and management of outcomes including communication strategies, stakeholder mapping, project execution plan (PEP) and project initiation document (PID).
- Developing, assessing, interpreting and managing the programme.
- Monitoring and reporting on cash flow.
- Preparing the risk registers and management of the mitigation/management strategy.
- Coordinating with the procurement of consultant, contractors and equipment services.
- Managing of the design process against project teams’ deliverables.
- Reviewing and challenging of technical documentation.
- Overseeing the construction and project closeout.
You have a degree qualification in a relevant discipline and a member of a professional body institute such as RICS, CIOB or APM. You have experience of leading on major capital programmes of work within the healthcare sector with some experience of developing business. You have experience of contract administration for both JCT and NEC contracts.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a consulting background in client project/programme management within the healthcare sector and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance and health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Proportional Integral Derivative (Closed Loop Control)