Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - no compromise, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Project: A major pharmaceutical client in Germany, Mace is providing infrastructure consultancy services as part of a 5-year global master services agreement for pharmaceutical diagnostics and vaccines.
The role will be working with the client to define and establish the requirements and design of the project and/or programme reports. The role will be liaising with stakeholders to develop processes and procedures for capture, reporting and performance management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and managing the project and/or programme controls within a world-leading, global client organisation.
- Serving as an interface with the scheduling, cost, change and project personnel from an extended client and consultancy team.
- Developing and leading the process for the aggregation of data as necessary.
- Evaluating project data and providing detailed cost and schedule variance analyses.
- Monitoring and reporting on cost and schedule against the project execution plan throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Establishing and maintaining the weekly and monthly reporting calendar.
- Managing the preparation of reports, analyses and key communications as required and drafting the executive summary of the monthly report.
- Producing performance data to support the successful delivery of tasks.
- Managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing presentations as required.
- Providing training and assistance to project team members to understand project controls requirements.
You have a degree qualification and a member of a relevant institute. You are comfortable using MS Office, Primavera P6 and other schedules, cost, earned value and/or risk management tools. You can build lasting client relationships and provide support to teams. You will have a project management/consultancy background within the pharmaceutical and technology sector.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance and health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Systems Development Life Cycle