Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.The opportunity
Be a part of our data centre business, international contracting, that has established itself as a leader in the field of data centre construction working with large multinational blue chip technology clients.
The International Technology Business Unit (ITBU) is delivering a number of data centres across Europe - currently in Belgium, Denmark, The Netherlands and Ireland with opportunities for further expansion in Europe.
Responsible for the MEP services delivery, health and safety and subcontractor performance and wellbeing, whilst liaising with the client, main contractor and consultants.Your responsibilities will include:
- Detailed understanding of electrical packages including installation techniques, best practice and single system commissioning requirements.
- Developing knowledge of construction build elements, including sequencing and dependencies.
- Producing of detailed engineering reviews at preconstruction ensuring the design is aligned throughout the drawings, specifications, schedules for package. Inputting into design review and management of close out items for package.
- Monitoring and auditing of installation works to ensure compliance with project strategies and electrical installation works to ensure compliance with construction status drawings.
- Producing of sub-sub-contractor tender information i.e. scope of works, interfaces schedules, pricing schedules, demarcations.
- Monitoring of installation works to ensure compliance with Mace processes.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a data centre, construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Rewards and recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance, professional subscription or membership fee reimbursement, life cover, enhanced parental leave policy and flexibility centred around our social, health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”