Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
In North America, we offer a full suite of project and cost management services. We’ve grown from a small core team to a network of offices including New York, Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles, and we have established teams in San Francisco, Dallas, Philadelphia and Boston.
As an ambitious business in the region, we pride ourselves on promoting from within as well as offering genuine opportunities for individual development, progress and recognition.
The opportunity to join a major international organization in a growing market is not only an exciting one, but a very real prospect with Mace.The Opportunity
This is an opportunity to establish and grow the Infrastructure sector for Mace North America, creating and executing the ‘go to market’ strategy and developing a broad spectrum of infrastructure opportunities across North America.Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Delivering project, programme and advisory services to new and existing clients, upskilling and supporting the wider Mace US team.
- Reporting to the Managing Director of North America, you will initially have a strong focus on business development and strategic growth.
- Establishing the infrastructure business plan and delivering against that plan through securing infrastructure opportunities and growing the infrastructure teams across North America.
- Providing high profile leadership in the infrastructure sector and strategic direction for the Infrastructure business. Creating and fostering an open and inclusive environment, providing opportunities for staff to thrive and develop.
- Managing and creating compelling proposal documents, preparing teams for client interviews and tailoring bid presentations to relevant client audiences across the infrastructure sectors.
You will have a track record of wining and delivering major infrastructure projects or programmes and be based in either Los Angeles or New York.
You will have experience in a range of infrastructure and transportation disciplines, having worked with private and public sector or government entities across the US.
You can build lasting client relationships and lead large, strong, motivated teams and will have a construction or project management background.
You will be able to demonstrate successful behaviours and the ability to build winning teams in a competitive market.Rewards and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, a robust vacation package, a 401k with company match, and a health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”