Mace’s Operate division is a global facilities management provider that creates and manages exceptional workplaces on behalf of our clients. Building on Mace’s unique experience in building and managing the built environment, we can deliver a complete workplace experience service anywhere in the world.
Operating through our global hubs in London, Dubai, New York, Johannesburg and Hong Kong, we constantly strive to bring a better perspective for our clients and the communities we work in across the world. We do this by delivering exceptional integrated facilities management, help desk services and facilities management consultancy.The opportunity
Our MENA hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management, facilities management and cost consultancy services.
To be responsible in managing mailroom operations, vendor management (fleet and document archival facility) and supporting facilities management activities.Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing mailroom functions and staff.
- Assisting on all facilities management related services.
- Preparing stake holder management.
- Organising outsourced document archival vendor management services.
- Managing staff transportation contract and company’s fleet or pool vehicles.
- Ensuring due diligence screening check for new staff members.
- Assisting other sites with DOIs and documents required for mailroom and outsourced functions.
- Handling special ad-hoc projects which includes site visits and reporting.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a facilities management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
- Full tax free salary package that includes basic salary.
- Full private medical cover.
- Other benefits as per the UAE Labour Law.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Medication Aide/Assistant Certification Examination