Are you interested in playing a crucial part in supporting the education of the next generation? An excellent opportunity to contribute to your community by keeping schools clean and ensuring students are safe. Amey partners with Northampton Council to provide facilities management services for more than 40 schools in Northampton. Amey are looking for motivated cleaner/housekeepers to join our team to provide excellent service.
Location: Across all schools in Northampton (over 13 positions available)
Salary: Cleaners £9.30 & Caretakers £9.50
Hours per week: Cleaners (Part time) Caretakers (part time & full time)
Contract: FTC & Permanent positions available What will you be doing?
What do you need to be successful?
- You will be responsible for the school’s classrooms, meeting rooms, assembly hall and office.
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Equipment are maintained and stored correctly
- Always keeping in line with and health and safety regulations.
- Must have cleaning/caretaker experience, preferably within a school or commercial background
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Demonstrate a reliable and responsible approach
- Welcome the opportunity to learn and support others
Amey is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work. You will be required to undergo our enhanced DBS check before commencing employment – please let us know upfront on any queries should you have any.
We’re committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country’s services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your well being. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for everyone.
We believe that we are what we do.
It’s more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we’re proud to be the better
Attention To Detail
Occupational Safety And Health