Louis Berger Services is currently looking for a qualified ATOC Information Controller/IT Technician to support a project at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan.
All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Perform all tasks associated with the safe and correct operation of the Air Terminal as directed by management, regulations, policies, Instructions and the Performance Work Statement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to perform all functions in ATOC: Information Controllers, Ramp Controllers, and IT.
- Communication Management and Information Systems (CMIS) functional responsibility includes management and maintenance of the aerial port’s computer systems.
- Ensure all Government Provided computer equipment, hardware and software are updated properly.
- User account management to ensure network access is properly authorized.
- Protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII), and ensure proper procedures are used when submitting reports via email to Headquarters.
- Ensure Database Management specific reports be reviewed daily/weekly as required and housed properly.
- Replace defective hardware as needed and ensure unserviceable or disposable hardware is returned to DLA disposition services.
- Designated as the Client Support Administrator function and report all required information to the COR and Communications flight.
- Acts as the GATES Workstation Area Security Officer (WASO) and GDSS UPAM accounts manager and ensure appropriate numbers of primary and alternate account managers are assigned to ensure access to these systems.
- Designated as the Automated Document Processing Equipment (ADPE) Custodian.
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software issues, submission of paperwork regarding Centrix account creation and draft other required documents.
- Facilitate maximum aircraft utilization and on-time aircraft departures, including resolving situational issues, gathering, processing and disseminating information in accordance with Air Mobility Command Instruction AFI 24-605, Volume 2, and other applicable instructions.
- Facilitate operations to support all aerial port resources to sustain a Working Maximum on Ground (WMOG) of four (4) aircraft at one time.
- Maintain all necessary logs and reports mandated by all applicable regulations.
- Provide detailed information concerning potential delays, actual delays, or aborts to appropriate agencies/personnel.
- Meet arriving and departing aircraft, reconcile manifests with onboard cargo and provide outbound cargo briefing to the aircrew.
- Monitors all flight line activities and takes appropriate action to resolve any issues.
- Extract the necessary data from pre-published schedules / amendments and prepare, as a minimum, a daily mission schedule and provide updates.
- Distribute information to all terminal work centers and other sections as required by Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Monitor Cargo Capability and receive / monitor airlift space assignments and control the port management levels by channel based on cargo/passenger backlogs.
- Control opportune airlift and Special Assignment Airlift Mission (SAAM).
- Monitor Fragmentation Orders (FRAG or FRAGOs) to ensure all updates are published to each section.
- Responsible for coordinating and execution of the Human Remains (HR) coordination program as per the requirement in the PWS.
- Responsible for proper reporting all aircraft mishaps/incidents as per the requirements of the PWS.
- Responsible for ensuring proper aircraft arrival announcements are completed.
- Responsible for ensuring the coordinated movement of Air Mobility Command (AMC) Mission Impaired Capability Awaiting Parts (MICAP) assets.
- Responsible for ensuring the coordinated support of NATO/Foreign Aircraft Support with TACC/AMD or other support agency.
- Ensure proper coordination of DV missions support to all concern sections is accomplished.
- Ensure proper coordination for lodging reservations and crew shuttles are coordinated as per the PWS.
- Responsible to ensure coordinated activities for explosive shipments and monitor explosive movement requirements with all agencies and downline stations.
- Responsible for ensuring diplomatic and explosive clearances have been completed with appropriate agencies.
- Responsible for monitoring aerial port cargo backlogs, coordinate mission planning with TACC/AMD, and coordinating Special Assignment Airlift Mission (SAAM) requirements with requesting units.
- Responsible for ensuring performance of data records and reports function proper filing and quality control checks on all transportation documents.
- Responsible for monitoring section and flight line safety procedures and take appropriate actions when required.
- Completes Emergency Quick Reaction Checklists (QRC’s) as per the PWS.
- Coordinate SAAM requirements with users, air terminal work centers, and HHQ.
- Coordinate inbound or outbound clearance for explosives shipments and monitor the terminal's explosive movement requirements and capability.
- Perform supplemental duties in ATOC or other sections as required by ATOC Manager.
- Must have four (4) years of working knowledge with GATES systems, information security, and information technology requirements that allows them to supervise and execute the services required.
- A working knowledge of all ATOC duty functions that allows them to execute the services required.
- Must possess Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Certifications.
- Shall have extensive experience in GATES systems and be familiar with all air terminal and flight-line operations.
- Must have computer skills and be able to operate a variety of computer programs. Must be detail oriented, motivated and drive to perform at a high level.
- Must be able to comprehend English to include reading and writing.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- You will be required to maintain a valid passport.
- You will be required to maintain Secret clearance.
DESIRABLE SKILLS: The following are desirable skills for the position upon hire.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
NOTE 1: The ATOC Information Controller & IT Technician will be required to work in all areas of ATGHS
NOTE 2: The ATOC Information Controller & IT Technician is a physically challenging position; extended periods of standing, walking, pushing and lifting are required