Various projects in private sectors which could be undertaken in occupied existing buildings, some of which have been listed, through to new developer buildings completed to either shell and core or category a specification.
Due to our continued growth, we require senior project managers who will be responsible for the successful delivery of fit-out and relocation projects for major corporate clients.
The role will be providing leadership and project management in all facets of the project activities to deliver the project to meet cost, time and quality requirements.
This is a client-facing role, responsible for leading other team members, developing the clients’ strategy, through to assisting in the appointment of the extended professional team of local and international consultants and contractors.Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing effective communication and liaison with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that requirements are identified, assessed and appropriately integrated into the project.
- Working with the client and reporting to the project director, responsible for helping to establish the strategy and delivery for the project.
- Developing the client’s brief, delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement and execution of the scheme.
- Supervising and developing a high performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
- Coordinating, planning and managing internal and external meetings in relation to the project.
- Driving the procurement of services and works required to deliver the project.
- Providing input into client system safety and project risk assessment and management process.
You have a degree qualification in a relevant discipline and a member of a professional body institute such as RICS, CIOB or APM. You have experience in contract administration and using various forms of contract.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have delivery experience of corporate fit-out projects in a construction or consultancy background within the private sector and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Please note that candidates who feel they fall short of the required level of experience are actively encouraged to apply as they will be considered for more junior positions and opportunities within these ever-expanding teams.Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance and health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.About us
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”