About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR to join our Power Transmission & Distribution business based in Redcar.
What you'll be doing
- To perform administration and general clerical tasks in a professional and efficient manner.
- To support all Administration, Commercial and Operational Personnel.
- Understand the importance of corporate governance and ensure consistent measures and standards are applied.
- Promote and encourage a culture that aligns with and actively supports the BB company values
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following:
Who we're looking for
- Processing of Plant Sheets and distribution to all Projects to Engineers
- Processing of Operated Plant Weekly Timesheets
- GRNing of Delivery Notes
- AP Workflow Process invoice queries
- Reconciliation of Purchase Card transactions on HSBC Web Portal
- Distribution of incoming / outgoing post
- NRSWA Daily Whereabouts, Notices etc
- Payroll Process weekly timesheets onto R12
- Scanning of Documents on to Network Drive
- Processing of Holiday requests
- To promote a professional image at all time in support of the companies and department values
- To carry out any additional responsibilities from time to time in line with business needs.
You will have the following:
- Good Administration skill set (Experience essential)
- A good telephone manner
- Good Communication Skills
- Good IT Skills, particularly with Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working as Part of a Team
Why work for us
- Knowledge of Oracle 11i / R12
- NRSWA Notices
Day in, day out, our skilled and dedicated teams deliver a range of proactive and reactive services which support a reliable and safe supply of power flowing to millions of homes and businesses around the world. Our contracts range from GBP50,000 schemes to GBP100 million plus major projects.
Our people are our biggest asset and we focus on recruiting, training and developing the people who can apply innovation to deliver the infrastructure of the future. We nurture these talents, offer a great benefits package and continually invest in developing the skills of our people at every level.About us
Balfour Beattys Power Transmission & Distribution teams work with regional, national and international electricity network owners and operators to provide technical engineering solutions.
With experience and expertise across the full spectrum of the electricity grid our teams have capability across overhead lines, cable tunnels, distribution networks and substations.
From scoping and feasibility, to design, construction and on-going maintenance, our in-house experts, flexible resources and industry-leading innovations support clients in the development of some of the worlds most ambitious power transmission and distribution projects.
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering). Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.