Louis Berger Services is currently looking for an Other Country National (OCN) for a full time Liquid Fuels Mechanic role to support the LOGCAP V program in Kuwait.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
The ideal applicant will need to perform maintenance site management tasks related to fuel systems including identifying and troubleshooting fuel systems discrepancies, minor construction activities, preventative and corrective maintenance, and repair projects.
All maintenance activities are coordinated with the Project Manager, Site personnel, and subcontractors.
Health and safety requirements are strictly enforced, and the highest quality standards are expected.
All activities are documented and reported in a centrally managed maintenance management system.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as a liquid fuels maintenance technician.
- Fluent English reading and writing skills to be able to read and understand guidance for day to day work requirements.- May be required to obtain a DOD security clearance (level of clearance may vary depending on specific site requirements).- Must maintain a valid United States driver’s license.
- Must have working mechanical and electrical equipment knowledge.
- Must have experience with equipment operation and power tools.
- Capable of submitting daily/weekly field reports with photos using Microsoft Office software.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Certifications/training is preferred: 40 hr OSHA HAZWOPER, 30 hr OSHA Construction, and First Aid/CPR.
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)
Complex Problem Solving