To establish, develop and maintain detailed schedules for each of the main projects within a programs. This will include the application of project control standards and expectations to support the timely and accurate preparation, production and maintenance of - a suite of integrated and logic linked schedules covering all aspects of the supply chain activity across the main programs for the project and loading of cost and resource estimates within the schedule; and production of project reports.Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Adhering to project control standards across the project.
- Producing and controlling of cost and resource loaded baseline and current schedules, utilising approved work breakdown structures and techniques.
- Adhering to scheduling and project control standards across the project.
- Overseeing and ensuring schedules are updated to an agreed timeframe.
- Supporting schedule control, risk and change management teams where appropriate.
- Supporting the production of monthly reports through the provision of intelligent information and analysis.
- Producing analysis of trends, generating performance indicators and providing feedback on areas of risk and opportunities.
- Evaluating and integrating of the schedules provided by contractors and suppliers.
- Providing support to the cost estimating, value engineering and procurement process.
- Establishing and foster working relationships with all appropriate stakeholders pursuant to the discharging of your responsibilities or in aid of theirs.
- Liaising with other sections of North America team
- Fostering and practicing the client’s team values.
Relevant experience within a project management or project control environment. Background in complex construction projects particular to pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and data centers.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. Proven experience in preparing P6 schedules. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Rewards and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, a robust vacation package, a 401k with company match, and a health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.About Us
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always do the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring around the world. “Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”