Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has been delivering world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.The Opportunity
In North America, we offer a full suite of project and cost management services. We’ve grown from a small core team to a network of offices including New York, Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles.
As an ambitious business in the region, we pride ourselves on promoting from within as well as offering genuine opportunities for individual development, progress and recognition.
The opportunity to join a major international organization in a growing market is not only an exciting one, but a very real prospect with Mace.Your Responsibilities Will Include:
Project Controller Deliverables - Safety
- Assisting the logistics manager with input into the project induction process.
- Assisting the project managers in co-ordinating and logging all contractor toolbox talks.
- Attending daily site meeting to keep up to date with site activity, progress and existing delivery risks and opportunities.
- Assisting in the development of trade contractor and Mace H&S compliance registers and training matrix’s for all staff and trade contractors on site.
- Working with the project lead and the logistics manager to establish the project health and safety manual (with further assistance from Mace and Nova Group).
- Maintaining of the MSD(S) documentation for and all contractors.
- Developing the platform of project controls via the designated box platform including the required templates.
- Ensuring all electronic platforms are followed on behalf of the site.
- Being the central point of communication for all project controls, continually ensure this suite and site processes are consistent.
- Driving the production and input from others into the weekly project dashboard, and monthly project dashboard.
- Maintaining updated drawing register for all trade packages.
- Regularly communicating with UK based design team to manage the change control process and drive learnings on excellent change control and control of drawings and information flow.
- Maintaining the site instruction register and coordinating the issue of site Instructions to trade contractors. Ensuring site instructions have corresponding change orders.
- Managing others to ensure that all project documents are scanned, organized and in place in line with the project controls structure (box).
- Undertaking weekly progress photos of the site.
- Updating time lapse footage to document control platform.
Trade Contractor Start on Site and Trade Documentation
- Assisting in the preparation of trade contractor start on site, BOX onboarding and training.
- Managing the production/collection and recording of all trade and Mace regulatory and statutory compliance documentation.
- Assisting with the commercial management.
- Assisting with close out on change control and notify where change is unresolved or unagreed in each period.
- Maintaining the early warning register.
- Assisting with the buy-out of any further/new packages or materials required for the works.
- Raising purchase orders.
Requests for Information and Information Release
- Assisting with any problems in issuing or close out of RFI’s.
- Producing weekly RFI overdue action reports and chasing up actions across the site team.
- Managing the project site RFI register (both internally and with the trade contractors) and coordinate back to the UK teams.
- Building relationships with UK teams and drive RFI resolution.
- Ensuring trade contractors release required information.
- Ensuring all quality documentation from trade contractors are uploaded onto document control platform.
- Working with each work stream project manager to understand the requirements and provide feedback if any failings arise.
- Assisting both the grid and automation manager in the process for identification of and rectification of snags and defects.
- Assisting with the creation of a central data base to manage snags and defects.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Rewards and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, a robust vacation package, a 401k with company match, and a health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Document Management Systems