Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has been delivering world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.The Opportunity
In North America, we offer a full suite of project and cost management services. We’ve grown from a small core team to a network of offices including New York, Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles.
As an ambitious business in the region, we pride ourselves on promoting from within as well as offering genuine opportunities for individual development, progress and recognition.
The opportunity to join a major international organization in a growing market is not only an exciting one, but a very real prospect with Mace.Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Maintaining continued supervision of the grid trade contractor’s quality assurance process, specifically ensuring the trades adherence to the required tolerances for the steel and aluminum structure that forms the grid
- Managing the QA documentation process and educate the trade contractor into the process.
- Managing and work with the logistics manager to swiftly report any missing items, or items not meeting project specification and subsequently implement quarantine arrangements and materials return.
- Ensuring the trade contractor understands the checking of grid materials pre-install, and any quality concerns are raised and reported.
- Driving value engineering where possible, such as new pre-assembly ideas/methodology ways of working.
- Recording and problem solving the potential grid non-conformance as the works progress.
- Keeping wholly up to date with trade contractor progress and metrics.
- Recording own position on progress and performance as the works progress.
- Ensuring prescribed testing and commissioning is undertaken and that all drawings/test certificates/as-built are retained for the clients’ handover.
- Advising the subcontractor on the need for temporary works.
- Advising and understanding trade contractor JHA, define working at height standards in liaison with Mace and Nova Group.
- Interfacing with the automation manager in determining setting out coordination for peripherals installation and future trades.
- Attending weekly meetings and informing the team of current build rates, risks and opportunities in advance of construction operations.
- Undertaking integrated activity coordination with other team members delivering interfacing trade packages.
- Working with existing sites to continue build rate documentation in line with existing process, keep recording up to date and accurate.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.Reward and Recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including; healthcare, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, a robust vacation package, a 401k with company match, and a health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
Product Quality Assurance