Skanska is the Delivery Integration Partner (DIP) on Highways England’s Regional Development Partnership (RDP) Framework within the Midlands and East Regions. This currently includes two high profile schemes with a combined value of over £1bn and a pipeline of future schemes in each region.
We are seeking a Senior Planner to work with the planning manager to develop, maintain and update the project programme. You’ll work closely with the site team and our suppliers, clearly communicating the programme strategy, leading short-term programming and analysing the programme outputs to introduce efficiencies and eliminate waste.
We’re looking for:
- Construction experience and technical understanding of engineering principles, construction techniques and best practices.
- Understanding of various forms of tender documents, contract documents and specifications.
- Experience in both design and construction phase planning, preferably in a highway’s environment.
- Experience of various methods of planning, programming, and progress monitoring.
- Understanding of risk and opportunity management with particular reference to planning/programming
- Understanding of the construction market, methods of construction, plant, equipment, and labour requirements
- Relevant CSCS Card
Skanska, a leading construction company and developer, is an inclusive and responsible business that is helping to build a better society.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
Please note this is an advert for our Job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska.
For a full role profile or confidential discussion please contact me directly on [ Email address blocked ]