About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Mobilisation Partner to join our Plant & Fleet business unit to work in Thurnscoe.
What you'll be doing
- To bring together in one central service team expertise to plan and deliver site mobilisationn and demobilisation for Balfour Beatty;
- Providng a service to construction projects to ensure arrangements are in place for sites to be mobilisied on contract commencement date to enable efficient working from day one. Equally to competently demobilise sites when projects are completed;
- Conduct professional meetings with customers and the supply chain including the coordination of all mobilisation/demobilisation onsite activities to achieve customer satisfaction and a streamed line one person contact for all;
- Provide an excellent customer service experience for the end user ensuring and accurate data recording for analysis of SLAs and KPIs;
- Key Stakeholder Engagement across all SBUs and supply chain.
As a Mobilisation Partner, your main responsibilities are as follows:
Who we're looking for
- Engage with Project Managers, suppliers and internal fucntions on site to effectively manage and communicate all aspects of mobilisation and demobilisation successfully Develop strong relationships with key clients and suppliers to ensure customer satisfaction is high on large complex projects;
- Support the project in specifying requirements;
- Manage programme of projects to co-ordinate the successful completion of tenders, mobilisation and demobilisation of sites;
- Ensure all orders are placed accurately and completed on time to the customers specification and in agreed SLAs;
- Proactively monitor progress of all orders, working with internal/external suppliers to fulfil order requirements;
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with all other members of the team including suppliers and customers;
- Accurate data entry and maintenance of databases to assist in collation of management information;
- Assist in collation of management information for accurage reporting on SLAs and KPIs;
- Proactively problem solve and assisting project team (customer) with enquiries;
- Management of document storage and file management continuously auditing to ensure accurate data documented;
- Any other duties commensurate with role;
- To take ownership of any given task and complete by agreed deadline;
- Contribute to delivery of the departments business plan through personal objectives.
The following qualities and experience are essential:
- Able to communicate at all levels of the organisation;
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written;
- IT literate and able to produce management information;
- Extensive knowledge of Service Now and Microsoft office products (particularly Excel, Word, Project & Powerpoint);
- Customer focused and have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task, in fast paced high volume deadline driven environment
The following qualities and experience are desirable:
Why work for us
- Previous experience in construction functions;
- Previous construction site experience
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.About us
Balfour Beatty Plant & Fleet Services provides whole life fleet management and plant & equipment hire solutions to the Balfour Beatty Group.
Supplying over 8,000 cars, LCVs, and HGVs, as well as specialist plant and equipment, our teams have an intimate and up-to-date knowledge of the plant and fleet industry.
From specifying bespoke vehicles and equipment, to organising lease agreements, mobilising new contracts and delivering driver risk training, Plant & Fleet supports Balfour Beattys projects across the UK with an industry leading fleet of Zero Harm and sustainably specified equipment. This allows Balfour Beattys contract teams to focus on what they do best successfully delivering essential infrastructure projects.
We operate according to our Build to Last Values of Lean, Expert, Trusted, Safe and Sustainable.
We support each other to deliver and succeed, placing equal value on all perspectives by embracing diversity and inclusion. Together we deliver powerful new solutions, collaborating with governments, our customers and partners to shape thinking, create skylines and inspire a new generation of talent to be the change-makers of tomorrow.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering). Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
click here to continue.-->