Are you looking for a traffic marshall's job in Kent? We have a new position for you.
Location: Ashford, Kent
Contract type: Freelance
Start date: September 2016
Duration: 6 months
Randstad Cpe contact: Rami Khoury (Maidstone branch)
The company brief:
One of the UK's top 5 contractors that works across most sectors of the industry with projects reaching up to £60 million.
A new build steel frame extension to an existing school to create facilities for a further 150 pupils valued in excess of £2 million.
Your new role:
- Responsible for operating the main entrance gate into and out of the site.
- Signing deliveries in and out of site, maintaining an accurate record of this.
- Directing traffic and deliveries safely around the site.
- Carrying out general duties as and when required.
- Valid CSCS card
- Own PPE
- Own tools
- Health and Safety knowledge
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
- Traffic Marshall Certificate
- Personal Protective Equipment (including eye wear).
What you will get in return
- A competitive hourly rate or day rate.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
- Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
If you are interested please get in touch with Rami on <phone number removed>
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.