Technical Coordinator required for a luxury developer who have been established in and around London for 20 years. In the market place they have one of the best names in the industry. Their projects are all bespoke large luxury housing projects.
Job requirements include:
- Providing back-up to Technical Manager on job running.
- Checking and approving architect's and engineer's drawings.
- Organising and issuing drawings/ information for construction purposes.
- Liaising with architects, engineers and sub-contractors for information.
- Internal liaison with Planning, Surveyors, Construction, Sales.
- Assisting site with day-to-day construction problems.
- Preparation and monitoring of Technical specifications.
- In-house revisions to architect's drawings.
- Preparation of additional drawing information when required
Previous experience of working as a Technical Coordinator is vital, preferably for a main contractor and you will need to have at least 3 years working in residential construction. Attention to detail is a crucial quality for the ideal candidate to have as is excellent organisation. Strong communication skills are also essential.
- Competitive salary of up to £45K + £4250 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus
- Annual salary and performance reviews
- Support in getting additional training
- Lots of opportunity for career progression
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Shannon Jackson at
Similar Job Searches
- Technical coordinator
- Technical coordinator in City of London
- Technical coordinator in London
- Technical coordinator in England, United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in City of London
- Construction jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Technical Manager
- Technical Co Ordinator
- Construction Site
- Sales Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Technical Coordinator Residential
- Planning Manager
- Planning Engineer