Job Title - Quantity Surveying / Senior
Position - Permanent
Location - Cumbria
Salary - Competitive & Negotiable (Experience Dependant)
Career Progression and Development Opportunities Available
We are looking for established and experienced Quantity Surveyors from any area or sector background.
Are you a Quantity Surveyor and looking for a change of sector in to Nuclear? - Then please keep reading...
Our client is a professional quantity surveying practice that specialises in Quantity Surveying, Planning & Programming, Project Monitoring & Management and Risk Management across a range of sectors including; Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Pharmaceutical and Major Commercial & Traditional Building Sectors.
Due to a busy pipeline of work and continued growth our client is currently recruiting a Quantity Surveying / Senior to join the established team. You will be responsible for end to end service delivery often with respect to large and complex commissions. The successful Senior Quantity Surveying / Associate will act as the key, day to day client interface, ensuring that the clients objectives are met through delivery of a value added, cost management service.
The successful candidate will have gained experience working within a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Manager role ideally for another Consultancy/PQS organisation, although not essential and should be competent when it comes to the delivery of small to large sized projects. Knowledge and experience gained across either Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Utilities, Pharmaceutical and Major Commercial & Traditional Building sectors would be beneficial, although not essential. Some travel and working away from home may be required.
Responsibilities - Quantity Surveying / Senior
- To support the Lead Director
- To manage the delivery teams (where relevant) ensuring that delivery is at the high standards set by our client with their client
- Develop new opportunities to expand contracts and also bring in new clients
- All key members of staff within the business are billable on jobs (to a high %) so there is a key delivery element to this role in addition to the other duties
- Assist in the management and development of the company the Lead Director in line with the strategic plan; develop and improve the delivery performance of the division.
- Assist in the recruitment, supervision, development and reward of staff within the division, liaising with the lead Director.
- Develop and maintain a personal network of key clients and contacts to contribute to business performance and support the Director in the development of a regional marketing and business development plan.
Key Requirements - Quantity Surveying / Senior
- Proven track record of delivering high value construction projects across Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Pharmaceutical or Major Commercial & Traditional Building.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline.
- Qualified or working towards, MRICS / MCIOB / MICES.
- Comfortable interfacing with Senior Management and Stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reporting findings to Clients and Stakeholders.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy
Similar Job Searches
- Quantity Surveying Senior
- Quantity Surveying Senior in Cumbria
- Quantity Surveying Senior in North West
- Quantity Surveying Senior in England, United Kingdom
- Quantity Surveying Senior in United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in Cumbria
- Construction jobs in North West
- Construction jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in United Kingdom
- Agency Surveyor
- Senior Project Quantity Surveyor
- Director Projects
- Quantity Surveyor
- Project Manager
- Planning Manager
- Senior Building Surveyor
- Project Quantity Surveyor
- Service Manager Construction