In need of a Safety Specialist
- CST or CHST
- Oversee safety of electrical work
- job site audits
- walk site
- assist with claims
- conduct new hire orientation
- Implement H&S program at project level
- Identify hazards and put in place procedures to eliminate
- Make sure all PPE is worn on site
- Review safety policies and make sure matches OSHA expectations
- Recommend changes that will protect workers and building constructed
- Conduct daily safety talks
- Investigate when accidents occur - find cause and ways to prevent in future
- Document all incidents
Join TEKsystems, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call <phone number removed> or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.