Ready to advance your management career? It's time to partner with an industry leader! Specializing in turnkey services, MasTec Network Solutions is a leading specialty contractor for communications, utilities, and governments. Our services and solutions upgrade the telecommunications infrastructure that is the backbone of the world's economy. Right now, we are seeking a Safety Manager to ensure the safety and quality of our operations and procedures. So much of our success depends on exceptional Managers, like you! We know you work hard, so we work hard for you. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, advancement opportunities, and incentive programs that recognize top performers and jobs well done. You deserve to build your career with a reputable company that rewards your hard work! Apply today! Required Skills As a Safety Manager, you will serve as the staff subject matter expert in safety management, developing and carrying out procedures as well as documenting processes within the market organization. You will be responsible for the safety control audits of all installation and repair work ensuring compliance as outlined by company and OSHA directives.
Safety Manager Responsibilities:
- Reviewing potential subcontractor's safety policies, procedures, and performance during the pre-qualification/bidding phase to ensure the company meets the established requirements
- Conducting field-monitoring activities associated with hot work permitting, excavation permits, crane operation, equipment loading/unloading, etc.
- Reviewing / auditing daily activity conducted by subcontractor personnel
- Conducting accident investigations and incident reports as needed
- Taking immediate corrective action on any unsafe acts observed, involving the company management and subcontractor management for immediate review
Required Experience In addition to your management experience in telecommunications construction, good organization and communication will be keys to success in this role. If your management style has proven effective and you are experienced in dealing with multiple stakeholders, we want to hear from you!
Safety Manager Requirements:
- Associate's degree, strongly preferred
- 3 - 5 years of documented telecommunications construction management experience
- Strong knowledge of OSHA Federal Regulations, state and local safety regulations, policies, and procedures
- Current OSHA 500 certificate and training experience in OSHA 10/30
- ComTrain certified in Tower operations/Rescue and training
- Current OSHA 30 Certification
- Previous experience with ATCD#T related construction projects (NSB/UMTS/LTE) within the last two years
- Demonstrated ability to review contractor health and safety plans
- Demonstrated experience in conducting field audits and accident investigations
- Fully proficient the MS Office suite, especially Visio and Project
At MasTec Network Solutions, we want to be the best place you could ever work! Launching your career with MasTec gives you access to a variety of opportunities in a challenging, rewarding, and innovative global environment. We are committed to providing a work environment that fosters education, training, and certification on the latest technology and processes. Plus, we offer competitive compensation and full benefits. Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision (after 30 days)
- Stock options and 401(k) with match (after 6 months)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Incentive programs