Call-handler / Customer Services Officer - Social Housing - Tenancy / Housing Services / Repairs / Rent payments / Anti-Social Behaviour/ Complaints / Lettings / First Point of Contact
I am currently recruiting for a eight experienced Customer Service Officers for 12 weeks temp to perm positions within a leading housing contractor client in East London. Three positions are available within Front line Housing Services and Tenancy queries, dealing with all tenures, and another five are available within the Repairs team.
In Housing services you will be the first point of contact for residents and will be required to take incoming calls & enquiries from residents & client representatives in order to deal with initial queries; including taking rent payments, taking initial details of complaints and ASB issues, Leaseholder queries, Lettings enquiries and more. In the Repairs department you will be taking details of Repairs, chasing outstanding works, liaising with tenants, updating contractors and updating the internal system to ensure all areas of the business have access to up-to-date information.
You need to have previous experience working within a Main Contractor or Housing Association dealing with inbound calls.
You must be able to start the position either on 16th or 23 Jan to carry out a weeks training.
Similar Job Searches
- Call Handlers Housing Repairs Temp to Perm
- Call Handlers Housing Repairs Temp to Perm in Ilford
- Call Handlers Housing Repairs Temp to Perm in Redbridge
- Call Handlers Housing Repairs Temp to Perm in London
- Call Handlers Housing Repairs Temp to Perm in England, United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in Ilford
- Construction jobs in Redbridge
- Construction jobs in London
- Construction jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Clients Representative
- Housing Association
- Housing Officer
- Social Housing