Are you a Quantity Surveyor? Looking to take a step up and work at a No. 2 on a prestigious £120m job? Or just looking for something more interesting? Then apply below!
My client is a tier 1 main contractor in London with a great reputation, extensive order book and stable career history. What they need is a Quantity Surveyor to work as a No. 2 on this great project but they want candidates who show ambition and carry a strong work ethic, so if you fit the bill, then apply!
This prestigious contract with a key client of mine is a Design and Build £120m Commercial office that is just coming out of the ground now.
* Competitive basic salary
* Private health care cover
* Car allowance in addition to package
* Excellent location
* Pension scheme
* Top 20 contractor background
* 5 years minimum of managerial or technical experience.
* Show excellent communication skills and able to communicate appropriately with all levels of personnel.
* Obtained an industry relevant degree or a background in the relevant sector.
* Able to work in Central London.
* History of working on contracts larger than £25m preferably in London
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking to take a step up and work on such a large and exciting project. If you are interested or know someone who would be, then please do contact Yasin at the London office or apply within.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.