Are you an Intermediate M&E QS looking for a new role in South West London? The client I am currently working with focus on both commercial fit out and residential projects, up to the value of £25million. They are looking for someone to join their team as an Intermediate M&E QS, experience in the residential sector is required. My client is offering a competitive salary plus travel and car allowance.
Turnover for the business is projected to be around the £110million mark for 2017 and typical projects valued around £10million - £15million.
Highly competitive package and bonus structure in place which has aided with their high levels of staff retention. Experience within the Commercial Fit out sector is desired but not essential.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Produce estimates to new works
* Deal with subcontractors applications
* Carry out weekly measures
* Working closely with the Commercial Manager on the Logistic project on a cost saving exercise to form the new budget
* Produce monthly financial information for project reviews
* Look after the change control between the various sub-projects
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor ideally within Fit out
* Relevant qualifications
* Experience working with a recognised M&E Contractor
I have agreed with my client to meet to discuss my shortlist or applicants by 20th January. With the view to set up interviews week commencing 23rd.
For more information and to discuss this role in further detail for either yourself or someone you know please give me a call on the below.
<phone number removed>
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.