Are you looking to work for a small but developing company with a family feel? This firm are a developing outfit that are looking to grow at a steady rate, taking on projects that average between £2m - £7m and covering the New Build and Refurbishment sectors. They are looking to pay up to £40,000 + package.
The responsibilities of this role is as follows:
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantitites with the archictect and/or client.
- Cost analysis, performing risk, value management & cost control.
- Providing effective advice on procurement strategy.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
The requirements and desirable experience for this role:
- Able to manage risk and carry out value engineering.
- Record of seeing out a projects from start to finish.
- Being quality focused and committed to delivering the optimum results.
- UK experience is a must for this company.
This company is ideal for someone who wants to work close to home as well as be the go to guy for commercial aspects. They already have a Senior QS but are looking for an intermediate/project level to come in and run a couple of smaller projects.
If you are are interested in this position please do apply within
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.