I am currently looking to recruit a Multi-Utility Project Manager to join a well-established Utility Infrastructure Provider (UIP) based in the South East.
The successful candidate will be responsible for four multi-lay gangs carrying out installation of water and/or gas mains and services on new build sites.
High standard of workmanship and professionalism will be expected as well as full compliance with site health and safety.
Ideally you will have be experienced of managing multiple mains / service laying new connections projects in accordance with quality standards and safety procedures.
This is a home based position and the Project Manager will be covering the Kent, Essex, London and home county areas.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and supportive business who have an excellent reputation and will offer the successful candidate a challenging and rewarding position as well as potential career progression opportunities.
A brand new vehicle will be provided as well as a fuel card, laptop and phone.
Similar Job Searches
- Multi Utilities Project Manager
- Multi Utilities Project Manager in South East
- Multi Utilities Project Manager in England, United Kingdom
- Multi Utilities Project Manager in United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in South East
- Construction jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Construction jobs in United Kingdom
- Project Manager
- Infrastructure Manager
- CDI Anders
- CDI and
- Project Manager Infrastructure
- Project Manager in Kent
- Career Position
- Health and Safety Manager
- Site Manager in Kent
- New Build Site Manager
- That Recruit