Your new company
This busy yet successful company have a specialised business. They operate one of the largest rigs in the UK and are part of major operations in the construction sector.
Your new role
Within your new role, you will report to the Management Accountant. Your duties will include processing sales and purchase invoices, reconcile supplier statements, credit control, journal entries and lastly weekly payroll duties.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will need strong team work skills as well as great communication abilities. Ideally you will have worked within an Accounts Assistant role prior and be part qualified AAT. IT skills are essential and the candidate will need to have advanced knowledge in Excel.
What you'll get in return
In return you will work Monday-Friday 9:00am until 17:00pm, negotiable salary (dependant on experience). 25 days paid holiday plus public and bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Similar Job Searches
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Assistant in Lincolnshire, Illinois
- Accounts Assistant in Lake County, Illinois
- Accounts Assistant in Illinois
- Accounts Assistant in Midwest, United States
- Construction jobs in Lincolnshire, Illinois
- Construction jobs in Lake County, Illinois
- Construction jobs in Illinois
- Construction jobs in Midwest, United States
- All Skills
- Bank and