Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking Senior Construction Inspectors to support the FEMA Public Assistance Recovery Program on an on-call basis.
This is a fantastic experience to travel to new locations, meet new people, learn new things and help people recovery in their time of greatest need.
Will report to our Chantilly, VA office but work location will vary based on the project.
- Review large project worksheets, amendments, and final inspection reports of a complex nature for accuracy, eligibility and consistency with FEMA policy
- Advise upper management on issues of broad scope, including recommendations as handling of complex eligibility issues, transfer over-$1 million project worksheets for mandatory review to Office of Legislative Affairs (OLA)
- Review performance of contracts, reconciling invoices and work as related to the FEMA PA program requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have extensive experience in State and/or Federal emergency management with particular focus on the FEMA Public Assistance Program
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years experience with FEMAs Public Assistance Program; should have knowledge of FEMA legislation, rules and policies, with particular and comprehensive knowledge of and experience in closeout practices and procedures
- Must be able and willing to travel to projects sites 100% travel required
- US citizenship required
- Must pass FEMA background security check
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. <web address removed>
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Similar Job Searches
- Senior Construction Inspector
- Senior Construction Inspector in United States of America
- Construction jobs in United States of America
- All Construction
- All Skills
- United States
- Project Engineer
- Construction Jobs
- Other Construction
- Construction Management
- Construction Company