HEALTH & SAFETY ADVISOR - Building and Civil Engineering
NEBOSH Certificate in Construction in required.
The Health and Safety Advisor will work closely with and report to the Regional SHEQ Manager in respect of delivery of the Company's Health, Safety and Welfare Policy on construction projects. This will include, but not limited to, undertaking audits and inspections, assisting the preparation of reports and statistics as well as the provision of health and safety related advice to employees and Sub-contractors.
- Audits & Inspections: Undertake internal audits and inspections in accordance with pre-determined programme and clearly identify non-compliance's, and support site teams in addressing any issues raised.
- Support: Support and advise site teams as required on all matters relating to the Company's Health , Safety and Welfare Policy.
- Incidents / Investigations: Undertake investigations and reporting on incidents, dangerous occurrences, ill health and near misses.
- Training: Liaise with management in ensuring that all staff, operatives and sub-contractors on site have relevant competencies
- NEBOSH Certificate in Construction
- At least 5 years practical experience working in a construction, health and safety environment.
- Willingness to assume additional responsibilities in keeping with the requirements of the post.
- Proficient in information technology.
- Capable of delivery of effective health and safety advice and guidance to site personnel.
- Experience in delivering presentations / training sessions.
- Knowledge of health and safety management systems.
Please Apply now for immediate consideration.