0-5 years experience
Microsoft office suite experience
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call <phone number removed> or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Similar Job Searches
- CAD REVIT Designer
- CAD REVIT Designer in New Jersey
- CAD REVIT Designer in Northeast, United States
- CAD REVIT Designer in United States of America
- Construction jobs in New Jersey
- Construction jobs in Northeast, United States
- Construction jobs in United States of America
- Building Services AutoCAD Designer
- Revit CAD
- Auto CAD
- Process Designer
- CAD Designer Construction
- CAD Revit