Our client in Tempe AZ, is looking for a BIM Specialist to start right away, you will be responsible for performing layout and input of marked up drawings into Revit in accordance with REI Standards.
Responsibilities for the Autocad Drafter
- Setup of Revit views for use by the REI Project team including electronic document filing and all other facets of the electronic drawings and/or model
- Prepare copies and help make sets of documents for transmittal to other parties
- Download drawings and information from the Web, SharePoint or project websites (FTP, etc.).
- Documents and archives work pursuant with the REI standard.
- Acknowledgement of any/all REI confidentiality and/or Non-Disclosure requirements pursuant to this position. The protection of Proprietary or Company Intellectual Property.
Requirements for the Autocad Drafter
- Associates Degree preferred in Computerized Drafting
- 2 years experience in the electrical construction industry, with knowledge of electrical symbols and electrical drafting conventions and standards.
Similar Job Searches
- Autocad Drafter
- Autocad Drafter in Tempe, Arizona
- Autocad Drafter in Maricopa County, Arizona
- Autocad Drafter in Arizona
- Autocad Drafter in West, United States
- Construction jobs in Tempe, Arizona
- Construction jobs in Maricopa County, Arizona
- Construction jobs in Arizona
- Construction jobs in West, United States
- AutoCAD Draftsman
- Auto CAD Drafter
- Property Specialist
- CAD Draftsman
- Construction Specialist
- AutoCAD Draughtsman
- Auto CAD
- AutoCAD Specialist